As OISC-regulated Immigration Advisers, Queensbury can provide advice and assistance with a range of corporate and private immigration matters.
Queensbury understands the complexity of UK immigration processes, the legal requirements and the issues that cause problems. We provide expert support for clients, delivering support and advice on UK Immigration, including but not limited to applications under Tier 1, Tier 2 & 5, Sponsor Licences, business and family relocation to the UK.
We recognise that each and every client’s objectives may differ and that cases may vary. We can guide you through the application process for a streamlined experience using our industry experience and in-sight.
We have notable experience of providing managed and advisory immigration services across the full range of business immigration. We will ensure that the advice and solutions we provide you not only meet compliance requirements but also make perfect business sense.
We can help you with all areas of business immigration:
- Assistance with Tier 2 and Tier 5 sponsor licence applications including preparation of the supporting documentary evidence and help you navigate the application process;
- Sponsor compliance including reporting duties, record keeping and annual renewals, ensuring your HR practices continue to meet your sponsorship duties;
- Right to Work checks and record keeping;
- Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS) requests, drafting and assigning a CoS (where instructed as a Level 1 user)
- Labour Market Test assistance including advertisement reviews and guidance on the process of hiring non-resident workers through a fully compliant Resident Labour Market test;
- Mock audits in preparation for UKVI compliance visits, ensuring that you are compliant with an employer’s legal responsibilities towards the prevention of illegal working as well as other related immigration legislation;
- Global Mobility Solutions
- HR and Senior management training on Sponsorship duties;
Sponsor Licence Management Services
Queensbury understands that the process of securing a sponsor licence and adhering to sponsor licence duties can be quite challenging. Our services are tailored around your business’s needs. We will guide you through the process of securing a sponsor licence and provide you with the resources to ensure that the licence you secure is A-rated.
We can ensure that your organisation has a comprehensive HR system in place and provide support in migrant recruitment and managing performance and absence problems and guiding you through HR-related and employment law issues. We will ensure that your organisation is complying to all its sponsor licence compliance duties.
Compliance is key in order to ensure your sponsored migrants remain protected and that your organisation is protected from losing its licence, or even prosecution. Queensbury’s Audit & Compliance services provides soft audits for peace-of-mind or a full mock audit created to identify any areas of non-compliance which are set out in a comprehensive audit report. We will endeavour to identify issues of non-compliance and train your organisation on how to better your processes.
Tier 2 Application Support
To ensure your workforce has the best skills, experience and qualifications, looking to hire international staff who may already be in the UK or hire people from outside the UK or Europe will often be the best solution for fit your recruitment needs. Alternatively, you may want to transfer highly skilled employees from one of your overseas offices.
We can provide assistance with the Tier 2 visa process for prospective migrants and any dependants at entry clearance, leave to remain and indefinite leave to remain.
We have a deep understanding of the complex Home Office rules and policies. We have a distinguishable reputation for efficient management and processing of visa applications, visa extensions, and permanent residency acquisition.
We understand that your case is very personal to you, which is why your case will receive our personal attention that will ensure the success of your UK visa application.
We will make sure that all supporting documents are carefully examined and that we are confident that your application will be successful prior to submission.
Queensbury provides immigration advice and assistance in a range of categories including:
- Settlement/Indefinite Leave to Remain
- Spouse/Unmarried partner visa
- EEA settled status/Pre-settled status
- Fiancé visa/Marriage visitor visa
- Visitor visas (all categories)
- Naturalisation & Registration as a British Citizen
- Ancestry Visa
- Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent)
INVESTORS & ENTREPRENEURS
We have extensive experience of entrepreneur-based applications on behalf of our clients.
We have experience of writing business plans across a wide range of sectors including healthcare, education, retail, luxury goods, fine art, hospitality, tourism and oil for Tier 1 (entrepreneurs). The Entrepreneur visa has closed to new applications and has been replaced by the Innovator and Start-Up visa, however, we continue to prepare business plans for Sole Representatives visas and continue to provide a range of services to applicant’s those who do hold the Tier 1 (entrepreneur) visa.
Queensbury has assisted organisations of all sizes and market areas and has a wealth of knowledge to provide you with all round assistance.
Queensbury provides the following services in its business categories:
- Investor visa
- Entrepreneur visa (extension/indefinite leave to remain)
- Sole Representative visa
- Start-up visa
- Innovator visa
- Business visitor visas
- Prospective Entrepreneur visa
- Graduate Entrepreneur visa