At Queensbury Consulting we understand that small business owners aren’t always in a position to employ a full-time senior team on a permanent basis, despite sometimes requiring their wider expertise. That is why we engage with you on a part-time basis, providing our skills and expertise as and when they are needed, without the long term financial commitment.
By doing this we can have a significant impact on the growth of the business and help business owners to achieve their goals.
Successful development and implementation of financial strategy essentially increases the profitability of a business, reducing waste, maximising return on investment and enabling optimal targeting of resources to maximise the growth and financial sustainability of an organisation.
A part-time Finance Director can support the senior team through a range of activities including:
- Planning for growth and/or exit
- Risk assessment
- Development and implementation of Internal systems and reporting
- Increasing profitability
- Managing cash flow
- Compliance reporting
- Tax advice
- Managing relationship with bank and investors
Successful marketing essentially helps businesses to attract more customers, increase sales and profitability and be more competitive.
A part-time Marketing Director can provide a wide range of benefits to a business, informing and developing strategy, producing and implementing the marketing plan and mentoring more junior employees looking to develop their marketing skills.
We realise that in small businesses there may be very limited Marketing personnel, so the Marketing Director is able to not only develop the strategy, but to implement as much or as little of the plan as required. Activities of the Marketing Director could include:
- Development and implementation of Marketing Plan
- Brand development
- Product and service development strategy
- Building and mentoring marketing team
- Marketing audit
- Integration and optimisation of sales and marketing
- Lead generation and pipeline development
- Development of customer focused propositions
- Customer relationship management strategy development
- Production of promotional materials including website, brochures, leaflets, blogs, social media content
The success of any business is built on the foundations of a happy and motivated team. People are the most valuable resource that an organisation has, and it is important to invest in their development and build a successful and adaptable team.
A part-time HR Director works with companies to maximise profitability and growth by getting the best from its people.
We work with companies to ensure everyone understands and is committed to the goals of the business and that the necessary structures, decision making processes, skills and knowledge are in place to enable everyone to work together effectively to achieve them.
A part time HR Director can provide a wide range of benefits to an organisation, providing focus and expertise in:
- Leadership development
- Organisational development and change
- Employee engagement and culture
- Learning development and training
- Talent management
- Succession planning
- Recruitment and selection
- Employee relations
- Performance management and appraisals