The Queensbury entrepreneur programme has been designed to support start-ups, early stage and growing businesses. Our programme puts your business idea at the centre of our focus and helps our client’s innovative concepts to become reality, viable and scale up.
Our flexible and individually tailored programme covers a wide range of key topics such as: Finance, Marketing, Operations, Business Development and much, much, more. Our goal is to make the process as easy as possible.
With professional support, mentoring and access to a wide range of industry knowledge our programme helps you to identify your goals, crystallise your idea and focuses on delivering the support to grow the business, product or concept.
Our Entrepreneur programmes include:
Initially an open-ended programme designed to:
- Development of your idea and business plan
- Help getting up and running
- Access to professional support network
- Mentoring and advice
Designed as a bridge between start-up and growing businesses the pre-accelerator offers entrepreneurs
- Support and guidance on growing the business idea, robust business planning
- Move from concept to trading
- Assisting with business development and early stage operational advice
Our 12-month programme offers entrepreneurs and early stage businesses:
- Development of your business plan
- Assistance with Pitch decks, marketing and new product placement
- Access to network of professionals
Our programmes are by application, throughout the year and we ask for prospective participants to send an email to email@example.com with a full description of your idea, for further information.